Treks > Toubkal Express
|Day 1:||A scenic drive to Imlil in the High Atlas then you begin your trek up to the Neltner Refuge (3207m) via the shrine of Sidi Chamharouch. Stop for lunch where you'll be accompanied by muleteers. (1.5 hour drive, 5 hour trek)|
|Day 2:||The long ascent of Jebel Toubkal (4167m). Following an early start your route zigzags upwards towards the summit. Enjoy the panoramic views and then return to the refuge to have lunch. You then return to Imlil to meet transport and drive back to Marrakech. (8-9 hour trek)|
View the Toubkal Trek in a larger map.
- Full Escort: Fully escorted by local mountain guide, muleteers and cook
- All Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Transport: Minibus or 4x4 transfers
What is not included:
- Meals in Marrakech
- International flights
- Sleeping bags
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Additional hotel nights after trek, although these can be purchased from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single.